Sunday 27 July 2014

LAWYER-UP, PEOPLE!


No, I'm kidding, I should be flattered.

I was just watching a report on San Diego Comic-Con, and they quoted a Forbes Online article. I noticed that my own article for FUTURE-ROCKER, regarding the re-boot of DC Comics' WWII superheroine ( and co-opted feminist icon ) Wonder Woman, had been getting a lot of hits in the preceding few weeks...now I know why.

There's a slight similarity in their analysis..! ( See below ).



FORBES ONLINE, 27th July 2014: ''But if Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman isn’t used well or doesn’t come off well, Zack Snyder will be forever known as the guy who screwed up Wonder Woman and that will be the film’s enduring legacy''

ME, 13th October, 2013: ''Unfortunately, the longer Warners/DC wait, the more pressure there is to deliver a massive hit. No executive wants to go down in history as the guy that killed the Wonder Woman franchise''