Tuesday 16 March 2021

DISTANCED MEMORIES - LOCKDOWN 2020 DIARY IN iPHONE THUMBNAILS / PT. 1

APRIL 2020



Notable events: Continuous blue skies; first meal in back garden; first appearance of blue and purple spring flowers.

Book read: The Spy and the Traitor by Ben Macintyre.

Additional: I spent the end of March and into April 2020 getting as much sunshine as I could, even though it was cold outside. I was very conscious of the fact that my mood would be regulated by natural light ( while adhering to the rules, obviously ). Usually this meant sitting and reading.

Luckily, in the UK we were gifted with blue skies and very favourable weather almost as soon as lockdown was announced. 

When I see these thumbnails in my iPhone, I don't even need to open the actual photographs, they represent vivid impressions of the time, and of the changing seasons during lockdown. 


...To be continued.